Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Farewell and Thank You

I have finished up with DSE having accepted a voluntary departure package. Of my 22 years with the Department more than seven have been spent setting up then working with the Wedderburn CMN.I thank the people of Wedderburn and District with whom I have worked. It has been a wonderful experience and I have greatly valued the friendliness, hard work, passion and enthusiasm of members. You have really kicked some serious goals. The transformation of the landscape is in itself a great story and I hope the CMN continues its great work long into the future. I hope to maintain some contact with the group in some way even if it’s just as a member. Keep up the great work. Long may the Wedderburn Malleefowl survive.
Peter Morison

No comments:

Post a Comment