Monday, April 9, 2012

Off on leave

As motherhood approaches for the third time, I would like to let the wider Wedderburn CMN community know that I will be going on maternity leave beginning March 30th. I will be having a year off trying to keep up with three children under the age of five. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those people I have had the pleasure of meeting through my work as the Wedderburn CMN Ranger over the years, and to say I have enjoyed every moment of working with such a wonderful and diverse group. I wish the person who will be taking on the role all the best, knowing he or she will have the full support of the group and I will be back on deck in a year. I hope to attend some WCMN events in the meantime, so will see people around during my time away.
Article – Wendy Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment